As the demand for energy management solutions and renewable energy products continues to increase, companies in the alternative energy market need to stay ahead of the technology curve, develop new service offerings and rapidly innovate, while reducing costs and improving customer quality.
Choosing the right partner can accelerate your success. Celestica enables innovative solutions for companies in the industrial and energy management sectors that support energy management infrastructure and devices including, solar hardware, wind technologies and advanced lighting.
We help customers design green supply chains and product roadmaps that access the latest and most cost-effective technologies. Through Celestica’s product launch process, we bring energy solutions and green technologies to market quickly by leveraging our global manufacturing Centers of Excellence and dedicated teams of experts to deliver consistent execution and performance, which gives our customers the flexibility to scale and meet their market demands.
Celestica is committed to providing our customers with the solutions they need to ensure rapid time-to-market and the lowest total cost of ownership.
Our services include:
- Research and Development – Celestica helps enable the Smart Grid by developing products for in-home energy management devices. These products include: in-home controllers, Zigbee and USNAP wireless interface cards, and displays and interruptible AC devices. We also develop WiMax solutions for distribution monitoring and control communications.
- CoreSim™ Technology – We leverage our unique design tools to offer customers advanced design analysis and redesign services. Celestica’s proprietary CoreSim technology reduces time-to-market and development costs for our customers while ensuring the long-term reliability of their products.
- Lab Services – By leveraging our long heritage of technology leadership, Celestica can help you with your most complex technical challenges:
- Manage component and hardware qualification to ensure technical specification adherence, legislative compliance and device reliability
- Proactively modify products, component designs or manufacturing processes to quantify or increase quality and reliability
- Quickly understand the root cause of in-process and field failures and develop corrective actions
- Product Commercialization - Celestica’s expert product management, design engineering and marketing teams ensure the products we develop are ready for market on time, meet the most stringent quality standards and exceed market needs.
- Product Management – Our PMI-certified project managers and processes help us expertly manage our customers’ products from concept to end-of-life.
- Manufacturing – With dedicated manufacturing facilities experienced in electronics and complex mechanical assembly on multiple continents, Celestica is readily configured for high-mix/low-volume and higher-volume product manufacturing. Celestica is committed to environmental sustainability. We are also a recognized leader in RoHS compliance with over 10 years experience in helping our customers comply with regulatory requirements.
- Supply Chain Design – Celestica’s TCOO™ (Total Cost of Ownership) supply chain management approach analyzes our customers’ existing supply chain and optimizes it for total cost effectiveness. We examine every facet (including inventory velocity, end customer experience, lead-time, quality, component, product and logistics cost) before our team of supply chain experts recommends and implements the optimum delivery system for our customers.
Supply Chain Management - Our team of supply chain experts create and manage the optimum supply chain required to deliver solutions to the market. They understand the requirements of global manufacturing for the Green Technology market and can help customers increase supply chain flexibility, material velocity and assurance of supply—all the while reducing material liabilities.