June 07, 2012
Toronto, Canada – Celestica Inc. (NYSE, TSX: CLS), a global leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions, today announced the winners of its 2011 Total Cost of Ownership (TCOOTM) Supplier Awards. The awards honour suppliers who provide the best TCOO performance to Celestica and its customers by demonstrating excellence in quality, delivery, technology, service, pricing and flexibility.
Celestica is pleased to congratulate the 2011 TCOO Supplier Award recipients:
- Best TCOO Score Award: Micrel, Inc.
- Best Ring Score Award: Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Most Improved TCOO Score Award: KOA Corporation
- Innovative Award: Freescale Semiconductor
- Execution Award: ACME Alliance Asia Ltd.
- Flexibility Award: Molex Incorporated
- Best Indirect Services Award: Nordson YESTECH
- Most Technical Compliant Award: NXP Semiconductors / SANYO Energy (U.S.A.) Corporation
- Best Distributor TCOO Score Award: Future Electronics
- Best IT Technology Partner Award: Kinaxis
- Best IT Services Partner Award: MercuryGate International Inc.
- Best Regional TCOO Score:
- Americas: Xpedx a Division of International Paper Company
- Asia: Adampak Limited
- Europe: Brady s.r.o
In addition, Celestica would like to recognize the following honourees who made a significant contribution to its supply chain goals in 2011:
- TCOO Score Award category: Exceltek Electronics (HK) Ltd. and Yageo Corporation
- Ring Score Award category: Arrow Electronics and Molex Incorporated
- Improved TCOO Score Award category: Yageo Corporation and Xpedx a Division of International Paper Company
- Technical Compliance Award category: Daishinku Corp. / Tenere Inc. and ON Semiconductor
- Distributor TCOO Score Award category: World Peace International (South Asia) Pte Ltd. and TTI Inc
- IT Technology Partner Award category: McAfee, Inc., EMC Corporation
- IT Services Partner Award category: AT&T Global Services Canada Co., E2open, Inc.
This marks the sixth year of Celestica’s TCOO Supplier Awards program, which evaluates and recognizes the top performers in Celestica’s global network of over 3,000 suppliers. Celestica’s TCOO system is focused on evaluating supplier performance by measuring the total cost to produce, deliver and support products and services beyond the supplier invoice price. As such, it considers the following supplier attributes:
Quality: Delivering superior products and services
Delivery: Providing products and services at the right time, in the right quantity and at the right price
Technology: Utilizing the best information, product manufacturing and delivery technologies
Service: Placing the customer as the number one priority and ensuring communication across every step of the process
Pricing: Delivering competitive pricing based on volume purchasing through global procurement
Flexibility: Responding to customers’ market demands for product, service and solution delivery worldwide
“Ensuring that Celestica has the best people, tools and partners across the entire supply chain is critical to our success in delivering innovative supply chain solutions to our customers,” said Craig Muhlhauser, President and CEO, Celestica. “This year’s TCOO award recipients best exemplify the attributes that support Celestica’s supply chain strategy, and I would like to thank all of the winners and honourees for their ongoing commitment to the success of Celestica and our customers.”
For more information on Celestica’s TCOO Supplier Awards, please visit www.celestica.com
Celestica is dedicated to delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions to drive our customers’ success. Through our simplified global operations network and information technology platform, we are solid partners who deliver informed, flexible solutions that enable our customers to succeed in the markets they serve. Committed to providing a truly differentiated customer experience, our agile and adaptive employees share a proud history of demonstrated expertise and creativity that provides our customers with the ability to overcome any challenge.
For further information on Celestica, visit its website at http://www.celestica.com.
The company’s security filings can also be accessed at http://www.sedar.com and http://www.sec.gov
Celestica Safe Harbour and Fair Disclosure Statement
This news release contains forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are predictive in nature and may be based on current expectations, forecasts or assumptions involving risks and uncertainties that could cause actual outcomes to differ materially from the forward-looking statements themselves. For those statements, we claim the protection of the safe harbor for forward-looking statements contained in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and in any applicable Canadian securities legislation. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future actions or events. You should understand that the risks, uncertainties and factors which are identified in our various public filings at www.sedar.com and www.sec.gov could affect our future actions and events and could cause them to differ materially from those expressed in such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are provided for the purpose of providing information about management’s current expectations and plans relating to the future. Readers are cautioned that such information may not be appropriate for other purposes. Except as required by applicable law, we disclaim any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.