We provide after-market services that reduce your returns, lower your warranty costs and enhance your brand.
We don’t just repair returns. We prevent them. Using proprietary processes, failure analysis, data analytics and proprietary software, we can significantly reduce your returns, warranty costs and protect your brand.
Our focused approach
Our strategically located sites provide a suite of after-market solutions, with consistent processes on a worldwide scale. Our expertise spans all elements of the reverse logistics chain, from managing the return process to final disposition. We receive, inspect, refurbish, repair and redistribute products to maximize the value of your returns. We provide a single point of contact and accountability for all your end-to-end after-market services. Through returns and repair reporting, we provide robust product failure data analysis. As an added service, our engineering team can provide a root cause analysis, helping you to reduce the number of returns and continuously improve next-generation products.
Providing rapid repair
We also offer unique rapid repair services to help increase overall yields, improve quality and lower your costs. Our offering enables you to exceed your customers’ high expectations for service and quality - minimizing productivity loss and maximizing customer satisfaction.
Increasing your profit
Through our streamlined returns and triage process, we’ll help you speed product turnaround and response time by reducing scrap, recapturing the highest value from your assets and ensuring management of beyond economic repairs (BER). Our wealth of knowledge on product-level environment legislation requirements and parts harvesting will also help to maximize the value of products received as returns. Celestica’s certified repair technicians and years of proven experience ensure that your desired yield levels are delivered and that products are repaired correctly, minimizing repeat returns.
Providing visibility to your products
Our industry-leading proprietary reverse logistics software is customizable and allows customers to view their repair status and inventory information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere in the world using a web browser.
The core functionality of the application enables the management of:
• Customer service
• Warehouse and logistics
• Technical services
• Work in Process (WIP) tracking
Our after-market services include:
• Returns processing: we make receiving returns easy
• Triage and disposition: our detailed screening and testing of returned goods ensures you recapture the maximum value from returns
• Repair, remanufacturing and refurbishment: our expedited repair process moves reusable product back into the supply chain and ensures that we identify products beyond economic repair
• Warranty management: we offer complete in-warranty and out-of-warranty programs for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), channel partners, retailers and consumers
• Rekitting and redistribution: by housing forward and reverse logistics under one roof, we speed inventory flow into the repair or rekitting process
• Remarketing: through a series of partnerships, we can structure an optimized product to recapture the highest value from less-than-new sales
• Recycling: by minimizing liability, we safeguard your brand
Contact us to learn more.